Boys Boys Boys. . .

~Sept, 2012
We had some visitors over and of course A and E were bouncing off the walls. Head butting their legs, jumping on their back and freaking out. So I chucked them both in the kitchen and told them, "You are out of control." Angrily A turns to me, hands on his hips and snaps, "No Mom! YOU are out of control!"

~Aug. 2012
A comes up to me and tells me very officially, "Mom, I'm smarter than you. I'm not smarter than Dad, but I am smarter than you."

~July 4th, 2012
A and E were wrestling today and it was A's day. He was doing really good keeping his little brother subdued, although E put up a pretty good fight. Once they were finished, Daddy and I told E he did a really good job! He looked over at Daddy M angrily from the floor and said, "No, I din not!!" he flailed his arms on the ground and continued, "He's still alive!"

~June 2012
E and A were playing T-ball today with A's new gear. I of course laid down the rules. No hitting anyone with the bat. No swinging at the ball until every body and body part is clear. Simple enough. Not 5 minutes into it, I hear a blood curdling scream from A. E runs inside, eyes big, and says, "I din'n know what I was doing!" Big brother had a pretty good goose egg on his head.

Thanks for the Help

As most of you are aware, we're trying really hard to maintain our privacy on here, so if you can remember when you comment, to not use our real names if you know them, that would be great!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bad Mood Alert!!!!

I am having a moment. Not a good one either. But oh how I wish it were a good moment! I am having a moment of utter loathing for my children. I would rather be out of my house, away anywhere that my children aren't. I loath myself for hating to be around them right now. But I really don't think it's entirely my fault. My son A has formed this new habit where he likes to tell me that he does not want to obey. Or he'll just flat out say no over and over again and when I threaten him with a spanked bum or a timeout in his room, he freaks out. He starts to cry/scream NO and hearing that is like NAILS on a CHALKBOARD to me. It is, not even kidding you, the most annoying sound I have EVER heard! Adding to the fact that he doesn't only just scream in protest, he runs to his room and stomps his feet as fast as he can once he's passed his door; all the while escalating his shreaking and distorting his face into this disgusting hateful mass of red. It is the most AWFUL thing on the face of the planet. He does this for EVERY little issue that comes up. So can you imagine why I really don't like being around him? . . . it truly is a mystery to the more dense people on the planet. (My bad mood might be leaking a bit onto the pages. Sorry)

E, at least is more tolerable. His only annoying thing right now is the fact that he likes to antagonize the demon screamer. Sometimes, just Es mere existence causes his older brother to confront him and fight with him....... SooOOOooooOOOOOO aggravating!

I am trying to do things to get them and myself out of the house, because without fail, that always helps. I get to get out of the house and read a book while they get to go play somewhere and get their annoying energy out.


A actually has the nerve to ask for a little brother or sister. Like I'm going to give him one since he clearly is so good to the one that he already has. I love my kids, I have no doubt of that. But I do doubt my temper. And I doubt my talent for patience.... which I don't have. Thank gosh I'm the one working two jobs now and Daddy M can be at home with them and deal with their annoyances.
*
*
*
Oh man, it had better NOT be his FAULT that A is acting like this.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Welcome to the world of working moms. It is almost like the kids want to punish you for being away from them for a bit. I'm not sure what the deal is with that but I do understand it. Good luck on the solutions to it.... You've upset their world of mom home ALL day every day and they are going to get you for it!!
I wish I could find a picture that says "Hang in there"
LOVE YA