Boys Boys Boys. . .

~Sept, 2012
We had some visitors over and of course A and E were bouncing off the walls. Head butting their legs, jumping on their back and freaking out. So I chucked them both in the kitchen and told them, "You are out of control." Angrily A turns to me, hands on his hips and snaps, "No Mom! YOU are out of control!"

~Aug. 2012
A comes up to me and tells me very officially, "Mom, I'm smarter than you. I'm not smarter than Dad, but I am smarter than you."

~July 4th, 2012
A and E were wrestling today and it was A's day. He was doing really good keeping his little brother subdued, although E put up a pretty good fight. Once they were finished, Daddy and I told E he did a really good job! He looked over at Daddy M angrily from the floor and said, "No, I din not!!" he flailed his arms on the ground and continued, "He's still alive!"

~June 2012
E and A were playing T-ball today with A's new gear. I of course laid down the rules. No hitting anyone with the bat. No swinging at the ball until every body and body part is clear. Simple enough. Not 5 minutes into it, I hear a blood curdling scream from A. E runs inside, eyes big, and says, "I din'n know what I was doing!" Big brother had a pretty good goose egg on his head.

Thanks for the Help

As most of you are aware, we're trying really hard to maintain our privacy on here, so if you can remember when you comment, to not use our real names if you know them, that would be great!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What a week!

I have been slacking as of late with writing in here. Perhaps that had to do with having family here and the things I would normally write about, they were mostly all present for! For those of you not present. Here is a short run down.

  • Dad Kunz flew in last week on Tuesday if I remember right.
  • We spent the rest of the week basically with the Kunz familia
  • Mom Kunz, Chelsea and Taylor drove in on Thursday.
  • Kami and Co. the next day.
  • We ate, we played, we cried, we ate some more.
  • We attended a loved ones funeral. Hence the reason the family is here.
  • Ayden and Ethan were cute.
  • We ate some more food.
  • Sunday were family photos. The tots did not want to cooperate! We say come here, they go there. We say it again, they cry and squirm and fuss and work our last nerve like they have a death wish. Ayden and I left the photo shoot not in good terms.  Ethan could care less.
  • A good friend came in for the weekend to get her hubby. She relaxed, played, watches shows and allowed me to gorge myself at Tucanos on Monday with her and her hubby! 
All in all it was a crazy busy week! We were out of the house more than we were at home. Which I cannot honestly complain about because it was with family and I enjoyed it! BUT it is a pleasure to be able to stay in my home now and deal with my kids' almost constant chaos in my controlled environment! HA... controlled. Like I have any of that.

No comments: