Boys Boys Boys. . .

~Sept, 2012
We had some visitors over and of course A and E were bouncing off the walls. Head butting their legs, jumping on their back and freaking out. So I chucked them both in the kitchen and told them, "You are out of control." Angrily A turns to me, hands on his hips and snaps, "No Mom! YOU are out of control!"

~Aug. 2012
A comes up to me and tells me very officially, "Mom, I'm smarter than you. I'm not smarter than Dad, but I am smarter than you."

~July 4th, 2012
A and E were wrestling today and it was A's day. He was doing really good keeping his little brother subdued, although E put up a pretty good fight. Once they were finished, Daddy and I told E he did a really good job! He looked over at Daddy M angrily from the floor and said, "No, I din not!!" he flailed his arms on the ground and continued, "He's still alive!"

~June 2012
E and A were playing T-ball today with A's new gear. I of course laid down the rules. No hitting anyone with the bat. No swinging at the ball until every body and body part is clear. Simple enough. Not 5 minutes into it, I hear a blood curdling scream from A. E runs inside, eyes big, and says, "I din'n know what I was doing!" Big brother had a pretty good goose egg on his head.

Thanks for the Help

As most of you are aware, we're trying really hard to maintain our privacy on here, so if you can remember when you comment, to not use our real names if you know them, that would be great!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Brian Regan

Booooy am I jealous! Look at how comfortable these two look! 
I was so excited! They actually stayed like this for a while! The chances of getting Ayden AND Ethan to sit still at the same time and actually be awake is like a one in a million chance. As you can see the little while I was talking about didn't last long seeing as Ethan is already wriggling out of his little nest. But I'll take what I can get.

Also a little about mwah! I was able to go to Brian Regan's concert this last Wednesday with my crazy friend Monica! It was a blast. We drove to Sandy Utah and then rode the tracks or max or whatever you wish to call it down to Salt Lake. This way we didn't have to pay for parking OR find parking for that matter.
We got to enjoy Olive Garden. mmm mmm. Can't EVER go wrong with Olive Garden, at least that's how I feel. We had to walk there, which was only about a block and a half walk. On our way there we saw a homeless man with a sign asking for food. Just as we passed him he shifted forward as if he were about stand and the next thing I know Monica is practically on my lap. Hahaha. She didn't say anything until we got into the restaurant, but I guess him moving startled her... *cough*I mean, freaked her out big time! Lucky for her, he didn't attack and we made it to the restaurant and then the concert in one piece. Maybe a little cold, but that's what we get for living in Utah and not thinking that it could be below freezing level in MARCH. As always Brian Regan was spectacular! I couldn't stop laughing; my cheeks hurt, my eyes hurt, my back hurt, all from laughing so hard! The guy that opened for him was pretty funny too- I just WISH I could remember his name.

By the way we were about 8 rows from the front. Too perfect!

Brian Regan was doing a live recording that night for one of his DVDs. I'm not sure if he just does a live recording for every show while he's on tour and then just uses the best out of the bunch, but it was fun to be involved in that IF he actually uses our night, IF that's how he does things that is.

Whatever the case may be, it was soo much fun. And it was a nice reminder that sometimes going somewhere a bit expensive with friends is worth it.... and almost necessary for my sanity and overall temperment.

Oh and footnote- on the way home on the tracks there was a guy with some pot in his mouth.... or something. I obviously know nothing about drugs and don't wish too. But it looked like a crazy skinny cigarette minus the filter. Monica was so polite to point out to me that it WASN'T a cigarette. Who the heck just does that in public!? What an idiot... although no one called the cops, so maybe he's not such an idiot, its just the rest of us there that didn't do anything about it who're the idiots.

I guess that was a lot more about me than them. :) Ah well.

No comments: