Boys Boys Boys. . .

~Sept, 2012
We had some visitors over and of course A and E were bouncing off the walls. Head butting their legs, jumping on their back and freaking out. So I chucked them both in the kitchen and told them, "You are out of control." Angrily A turns to me, hands on his hips and snaps, "No Mom! YOU are out of control!"

~Aug. 2012
A comes up to me and tells me very officially, "Mom, I'm smarter than you. I'm not smarter than Dad, but I am smarter than you."

~July 4th, 2012
A and E were wrestling today and it was A's day. He was doing really good keeping his little brother subdued, although E put up a pretty good fight. Once they were finished, Daddy and I told E he did a really good job! He looked over at Daddy M angrily from the floor and said, "No, I din not!!" he flailed his arms on the ground and continued, "He's still alive!"

~June 2012
E and A were playing T-ball today with A's new gear. I of course laid down the rules. No hitting anyone with the bat. No swinging at the ball until every body and body part is clear. Simple enough. Not 5 minutes into it, I hear a blood curdling scream from A. E runs inside, eyes big, and says, "I din'n know what I was doing!" Big brother had a pretty good goose egg on his head.

Thanks for the Help

As most of you are aware, we're trying really hard to maintain our privacy on here, so if you can remember when you comment, to not use our real names if you know them, that would be great!

Monday, March 1, 2010

Hand feeding each other around here

Sometimes Ayden is very nice to his brother and sometimes I am lucky enough to catch it without them knowing it!
He was telling him 'ahhhhhhh' while opening his own mouth, just like I do sometimes when I feed Ethan. Poor Ethan after a while was drowning in Cheez-Its.

On Friday we had about 6 of McKay's college friends over playing Super Smash Bros. on the 64! Aaron came a bit earlier than the rest of them and played with the boys for a bit. We had pretzels out and so Ayden decided that Aaron looked a little thin and started hand feeding him pretzels. Ethan saw what was going on and decided that he would put into practice what was done to him and ALSO started to hand feed him pretzels. Aaron after a while had about 3-4 pretzels in his mouth while two frenzied little boys tried to keep his mouth full! It was fun to watch and I'm glad Aaron was a good sport.

Potty training update: Ayden hasn't had an accident in his undies in. . . 3 days!!! Considering we only just started, I think that's pretty good! We are still working on keeping him dry at night. He's doing better, but he still pees. This is good though- I'm so excited!

Ethan update so he doesn't feel left out... even though he doesn't even know this blog exists:
He loves to cuddle! This is no secret to anyone that holds him. Naturally he loves to cuddle with Mommy the most. Daddy is a close second.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

I love these pictures with the boys in their cute jammies.... and the "sharing" of snacks. Very fun to see these pics
LOVE MOM