Boys Boys Boys. . .

~Sept, 2012
We had some visitors over and of course A and E were bouncing off the walls. Head butting their legs, jumping on their back and freaking out. So I chucked them both in the kitchen and told them, "You are out of control." Angrily A turns to me, hands on his hips and snaps, "No Mom! YOU are out of control!"

~Aug. 2012
A comes up to me and tells me very officially, "Mom, I'm smarter than you. I'm not smarter than Dad, but I am smarter than you."

~July 4th, 2012
A and E were wrestling today and it was A's day. He was doing really good keeping his little brother subdued, although E put up a pretty good fight. Once they were finished, Daddy and I told E he did a really good job! He looked over at Daddy M angrily from the floor and said, "No, I din not!!" he flailed his arms on the ground and continued, "He's still alive!"

~June 2012
E and A were playing T-ball today with A's new gear. I of course laid down the rules. No hitting anyone with the bat. No swinging at the ball until every body and body part is clear. Simple enough. Not 5 minutes into it, I hear a blood curdling scream from A. E runs inside, eyes big, and says, "I din'n know what I was doing!" Big brother had a pretty good goose egg on his head.

Thanks for the Help

As most of you are aware, we're trying really hard to maintain our privacy on here, so if you can remember when you comment, to not use our real names if you know them, that would be great!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Dear Daddy MK

Your boys have missed you! Still miss you. And they want to tell you what we've been up to. No pictures though. :( Which is sad, because you know me. I LOVE pictures! Sorry everyone.

Sunday night we cried because you were gone. There were lots of little tears and between the tears were the words, "I want my Daddy back." Of course.... part of that may have also been because we got into trouble. We left you a message so you could call us. But we're pretty little, so we fell asleep.

Monday we saw some family we don't normally see! We ate at Burger Supreme. Mommy had to return our hamburgers, because the paper thin meat was pink in the middle. Thank goodness the only one that ate some of the pink hamburger was me, the littlest one. Although Mommy thinks that my bites were so small that I was only eating the crust, so hopefully no pink meat was eaten.

That night we had hot chocolate. That was our treat after a busy day with cousins! It was hot so we had to blow on our drinks to cool them down. I tried mine first and it was SO hot that I made a silly face. When I saw big brother try to take a drink I was very concerned. Mommy listened to me say brothers name with my heavy baby accent and then with eyebrows raised and eyes the size of saucers, I said " Isss haw! Caaaafuul!" I watched big brother intently as he slowly brought his drink to his lips, "Caaaafuul!! Iss haw! Isss haw!!"(translation- It's hot! Careful!) I was a good helper and made sure my brother didn't get the surprise I did.

Tuesday we stayed home for most of the day, but in the afternoon we went shopping for a gift! We both had fun riding in the bottom of the shopping cart. Big brother scared a lady on accident. She didn't know he was down there and all of the sudden he crawled out! We had a lot of fun riding in the bottom of the cart. Mommy was scared that we'd get our fingers pinched, so she watched us most of the time while we were down there. We also got to see our friends B and M and their little girl. We were of course anxious to get mom out of there so that we could play!

We miss you Daddy, we're keeping ourselves busy while you're gone and we're very excited for the big huge chocolate you said you'd get us. Because of course anyone who's been to the south knows that chocolate is what they're famous for. . .  :)

No comments: