Boys Boys Boys. . .

~Sept, 2012
We had some visitors over and of course A and E were bouncing off the walls. Head butting their legs, jumping on their back and freaking out. So I chucked them both in the kitchen and told them, "You are out of control." Angrily A turns to me, hands on his hips and snaps, "No Mom! YOU are out of control!"

~Aug. 2012
A comes up to me and tells me very officially, "Mom, I'm smarter than you. I'm not smarter than Dad, but I am smarter than you."

~July 4th, 2012
A and E were wrestling today and it was A's day. He was doing really good keeping his little brother subdued, although E put up a pretty good fight. Once they were finished, Daddy and I told E he did a really good job! He looked over at Daddy M angrily from the floor and said, "No, I din not!!" he flailed his arms on the ground and continued, "He's still alive!"

~June 2012
E and A were playing T-ball today with A's new gear. I of course laid down the rules. No hitting anyone with the bat. No swinging at the ball until every body and body part is clear. Simple enough. Not 5 minutes into it, I hear a blood curdling scream from A. E runs inside, eyes big, and says, "I din'n know what I was doing!" Big brother had a pretty good goose egg on his head.

Thanks for the Help

As most of you are aware, we're trying really hard to maintain our privacy on here, so if you can remember when you comment, to not use our real names if you know them, that would be great!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Full of Personality

alright, so for the life of me I cannot find where the little button went that allows you to add videos! What the heck is up with that? If anyone knows where I'm supposed to go, I would love to be enlightened. Because my button that USED to be next to the 'add photo' button has vanished.

I have noticed lately that I haven't had much to say about my two cute little boys. So I decided today to upload my photos and realized I have a ton of really cute pictures I haven't shared yet!

I cannot seem to keep my kids off my legs and for some reason, one particular day while I was cornered by then I must have had my camera. Ayden of course was, as always, the good sport about the camera in his face and wanted to show off a new look he's been working on.


Little Ethan on the other hand, just wanted me to hold him and in order to focus on climbing my legs to get closer to me, he has to stick out his little tongue. This is something he does quite often right now. I'll be feeding him baby food and his tongue will be hanging out. Not so easy to get sweet potatoes in his mouth when his little tongue refuses to cooperate.


We recently bought a new computer desk and its big enough under it now that both our children like to play there. Ethan of course, is more interested in me still. I will be sitting in our chair and he'll climb up the thing to try and get to me. I don't know why I'm so popular around here!

On my birthday we had chocolate cake. It was easily the most delicious thing we ate all day. Ayden loved it! He was so happy about eating the chocolate cake that he wanted to share with his little brother. You can see Ethan in the lower half of this photo sitting in his walker. When we weren't looking Ayden tossed, I know how much chocolate, at Ethan and they both went to town. Ethan's face looked about the same as Ayden's does here.


You can also see some beautiful flowers in the background from my parents for my birthday. I love getting flowers. They always brighten a room. And in my case, MY yellow flowers seem to attract children. First I had my little sunflowers ripped up by the neighbor kids and then. . .

Ayden ripped up these lovely ones. He didn't get them all. Just about two. I don't know if you can see the carnage in this photo very well, but there's petals all over our table and then lots more still in the arrangement. He tried to put the flower back together. I saw what was going on and he hurried and stuffed all the petals back into the other flowers.

Last photo. When is the last time you remember just falling asleep in the sun? If you can't remember you're long overdue! If its been over a month, you're also overdue!
Ethan keeps a healthy sleep schedule in the sun and he thinks its a necessity you should also keep up.

1 comment:

Meredith Williams said...

The picture of Ethan conked (sp?) out on the floor is priceless!!