Boys Boys Boys. . .

~Sept, 2012
We had some visitors over and of course A and E were bouncing off the walls. Head butting their legs, jumping on their back and freaking out. So I chucked them both in the kitchen and told them, "You are out of control." Angrily A turns to me, hands on his hips and snaps, "No Mom! YOU are out of control!"

~Aug. 2012
A comes up to me and tells me very officially, "Mom, I'm smarter than you. I'm not smarter than Dad, but I am smarter than you."

~July 4th, 2012
A and E were wrestling today and it was A's day. He was doing really good keeping his little brother subdued, although E put up a pretty good fight. Once they were finished, Daddy and I told E he did a really good job! He looked over at Daddy M angrily from the floor and said, "No, I din not!!" he flailed his arms on the ground and continued, "He's still alive!"

~June 2012
E and A were playing T-ball today with A's new gear. I of course laid down the rules. No hitting anyone with the bat. No swinging at the ball until every body and body part is clear. Simple enough. Not 5 minutes into it, I hear a blood curdling scream from A. E runs inside, eyes big, and says, "I din'n know what I was doing!" Big brother had a pretty good goose egg on his head.

Thanks for the Help

As most of you are aware, we're trying really hard to maintain our privacy on here, so if you can remember when you comment, to not use our real names if you know them, that would be great!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Gingerbread houses, food storage and walking babies!

We got to do some Gingerbread houses this year with Ayden and Ethan and I know I always say this after I do something with my boys... but YES it was SO much fun!
 
 This was the one that McKay and I slapped together. He did one side and I did the other. Ayden helped us by eating the excess candy that he executively decided we didn't need.

So proud of our little house. If you look close enough, the gingerbread man's arms and head were chewed on. And the offender is proudly smiling in the photo. No not me! Ayden. :)


You can see in the background another gingerbread house. . . yeah. . . that one belongs to Ayden.


It looks like a hurricane hit it. But no no... it was just Ayden and mooshy gingerbread that's not supposed to be erected into a building. Check out his immaculate design skills. See those brown things on the roof. Cereal. He picked that out himself. Genius.

Also- a bit of randomness. A few days ago I gave Ayden a banana and when I didn't see it in his hands any longer or anywhere in the kitchen I assumed he ate it. . . later I found this little nugget sitting on my entertainment system. I guess this is where the food storage in this house goes now.

Gross Ayden. Gross!

Last thing! Ethan had been walking for about a month and a half now and it cracks me up to see his little body walking around the house! There's two videos of him. #1 and #2. I put them on here backwards. You should see #2 first, but it doesn't really matter. My boys have personality, that's all I have to say!

2 comments:

Meredith Williams said...

Man! My gingerbread houses always come out looking like Ayden's. No offense Ayden! They just never look cute with icecles and all. AND I can't believe how well Ethan walks. You weren't joking when he said he was walking. He is such an advanced little kid. He will be growing facial hair sooner than you think.....jk!

Sheri said...

I loved the gingerbread houses!! What fun. Looks like the boys had a great time... as well as the parents.
LOVE MOM