Boys Boys Boys. . .

~Sept, 2012
We had some visitors over and of course A and E were bouncing off the walls. Head butting their legs, jumping on their back and freaking out. So I chucked them both in the kitchen and told them, "You are out of control." Angrily A turns to me, hands on his hips and snaps, "No Mom! YOU are out of control!"

~Aug. 2012
A comes up to me and tells me very officially, "Mom, I'm smarter than you. I'm not smarter than Dad, but I am smarter than you."

~July 4th, 2012
A and E were wrestling today and it was A's day. He was doing really good keeping his little brother subdued, although E put up a pretty good fight. Once they were finished, Daddy and I told E he did a really good job! He looked over at Daddy M angrily from the floor and said, "No, I din not!!" he flailed his arms on the ground and continued, "He's still alive!"

~June 2012
E and A were playing T-ball today with A's new gear. I of course laid down the rules. No hitting anyone with the bat. No swinging at the ball until every body and body part is clear. Simple enough. Not 5 minutes into it, I hear a blood curdling scream from A. E runs inside, eyes big, and says, "I din'n know what I was doing!" Big brother had a pretty good goose egg on his head.

Thanks for the Help

As most of you are aware, we're trying really hard to maintain our privacy on here, so if you can remember when you comment, to not use our real names if you know them, that would be great!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Moving through Summer


This is what summer is all about. Loving your brother. Squeezing his neck out of love. Wearing no clothes. Smiling for picture when you'd rather be out playing! Which is what we have been doing all this summer! That and just relaxing.
 Could not be more jealous of him right now.
yeah... being a kid is SOOOO tough. . .Whatever. :)

Sidenote: We were going to go camping this weekend. We were so excited and then the night before, E puked all over his bed. And then at 4am, A puked all over HIS bed. And then of course, not wanting to be left out... M puked all over--something. Naturally we postponed our camping trip. :( BUT I think we'll set the tent up in our backyard and have a camp out there. I'm excited! Maybe that's because I don't know what it's going to be like with two little kids. But it sounds like fun and it can replace the actual camping trip we missed out on. :( 

We had our land lady come over today. She is very nice and very talkative. She bought us a new dishwasher and a new lawnmower. Score! We are so relieved to have a dishwasher finally installed. Now all we need is an A/C unit in this sauna of a loft we have. I'm sweating bullets up here and the only things moving are my fingers. *whew* I'll be posting pictures of our backyard camping if they boys sit still long enough!

No comments: