Boys Boys Boys. . .

~Sept, 2012
We had some visitors over and of course A and E were bouncing off the walls. Head butting their legs, jumping on their back and freaking out. So I chucked them both in the kitchen and told them, "You are out of control." Angrily A turns to me, hands on his hips and snaps, "No Mom! YOU are out of control!"

~Aug. 2012
A comes up to me and tells me very officially, "Mom, I'm smarter than you. I'm not smarter than Dad, but I am smarter than you."

~July 4th, 2012
A and E were wrestling today and it was A's day. He was doing really good keeping his little brother subdued, although E put up a pretty good fight. Once they were finished, Daddy and I told E he did a really good job! He looked over at Daddy M angrily from the floor and said, "No, I din not!!" he flailed his arms on the ground and continued, "He's still alive!"

~June 2012
E and A were playing T-ball today with A's new gear. I of course laid down the rules. No hitting anyone with the bat. No swinging at the ball until every body and body part is clear. Simple enough. Not 5 minutes into it, I hear a blood curdling scream from A. E runs inside, eyes big, and says, "I din'n know what I was doing!" Big brother had a pretty good goose egg on his head.

Thanks for the Help

As most of you are aware, we're trying really hard to maintain our privacy on here, so if you can remember when you comment, to not use our real names if you know them, that would be great!

Friday, July 23, 2010

The T-shirt project

First you get out the water you'll use to wash your hands.... and then you let the dog and the baby drink out of the water.
It makes the paint come off your hands easier when you have saliva in the water. Dog and E boy.
Next, you let E make his shirt.
Gigantic mess!
Skooter found the yellow paint and tried to eat it.
E just got in the way of his Aunt and Uncles, who gave him war paint. He loved it and wanted more.
So, Uncle Na gave him more on his head.
He wasn't happy as you can see him standing next to me crying. Aaannnd.... I decided not to listen. At least for a little while.
After you finish your T-shirt project you have to get clean!
It's optional to have the doggy wash you. But it sure makes things more fun.
And of course, once they're dry. You have to wear them.
"I love my Grampa!"
And Gramma loves my little tooshy.

No comments: